- Over 30 years of experience
- 24-hour backup and support
- Free no-obligation quote & free advice
- Staff wear full PPE, tools & units sanitised before and after
- The whole area sanitised before and after
As well as providing a comprehensive service to our customers which meets all of their and our high standards, we are also committed to ensuring that our work adheres to all environmental laws and guidelines.
By completing our work in a professional manner with minimal environmental impact, we can ensure total satisfaction on every level. Our environmental policy aims to achieve the following:
- Recognises relevant legislation, regulations and government guidance
- Meets industrial codes of practice
- Requires that all employees, suppliers and subcontractors read and fully understand our policies
- Minimise all waste, and conserve energy and natural resources
- Reduce the amount of waste created by work
- Requires the use of the most energy efficient transport possible
- Registered waste disposal companies must be used, as must licensed tips for any waste disposal
- Ensure the cleanliness of all sites for minimum inconvenience
- Take pro-active steps to ensure our customers are in compliance with all F Gas regulation
- Ensure all ozone-depleting refrigerants are disposed of in a safe way – this includes the full training and qualification of engineers in the disposal of these materials
If you’d like any further information on our environmental policies, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Get your free no obligation quote
Need help or advice?
Find all the information by visiting our help center
We are hiring
Interested in joining our team? Take a look at our vacancies